Job Posted: 12th July 2022
To consistently deliver high quality outputs of hides to meet customer requirements and expectations, take a proactive approach to Health and Safety for self and others which will contribute to ‘Zero Tolerance’ H&S Initiatives, to deliver quality against targets and objectives whilst contributing to create a culture of continuous improvement, high performance, and customer excellence.
- Working to Standard Operational Procedures.
- Working proactively with the Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety standards are met.
- Takes ownership for ensuring all housekeeping duties are met i.e., clean, and safe work area through 5S implementation.
- Team player – works as part of team to deliver results, sets high standards for self and leads/influences by example.
- Effective communications at all levels.
- Delivering results against production targets.
- Meets Health and Safety standards – Zero Tolerance.
- Positive attitude and behaviours.
- Previous experience of working in an operational environment would be preferential.
- Confident, self-motivated, and resilient, able to proactively identify issues and drive delivery of solutions. Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift and manoeuvre finished hides.
Key Competencies Required
- Respond positively to feedback and be open to incorporating these into your way of working.
- Treat every experience as an opportunity to learn something new
- Ask others for help and advice.
- Undertake regular self-development aligned to your role or future roles.
Attention to Detail
- Consistently provide accurate, complete, and quality work and information.
- Demonstrate brilliant execution by delivering work on time, being thorough, and applying high standards to everything you do.
- Actively develop and maintain beneficial relationships and show commitment to outstanding teamwork.
- Proactively listen to, consider, and embrace diverse ideas and styles.
- Achieve results by prioritizing workload, effective time management, and showing efficiency with resources available.
- Monitor plans and makes changes when targets go off track.
- Show energy and determination to drive action through to completion.
- Respond positively to change and look for new ways of working that improve efficiency.
- Be open to trying new ideas.
- Use effective communication strategies.
- Develop and deliver clear, concise, consistent, and relevant information (verbal and written) to meet the needs of the audience. Understands, manages, and clarifies expectations.
- Act on own initiative without being prompted.
- Demonstrate drive to make a positive difference to business performance.
- Have a positive outlook, channel your energy into finding opportunities and solutions, even in times of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Always seek valid information to solve and eliminate root causes of problems/ issues.
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Production Manager
- Team Leader
- Planning & Inventory Manager
How to Apply
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org