Quality Assurance Administrator
Job Posted: 24th November 2022
Location: Bridge of Weir, Scotland
Reporting to the QA Assurance Manager with a dotted line into the QC Manager, the role will be responsible for assisting with Quality Assurance and Quality Control supporting duties including administrative tasks supporting both the QA and QC teams.
- Administrative support for QA Team e.g., Qpulse system document control and calibration records, IMDS System updates, MSA study data entry and other administrative support tasks as required.
- Administrative support for QC Team e.g., PSI system updates / maintenance, compliance checks data entry and other administrative support tasks as required.
- To ensure that paperwork and data records are accurate, up to-date and issued to the relevant personnel / stakeholders.
- Conduct audits and compliance checks on product, process and system as directed.
- Ensure that actions, reports and audits (process, product and system) are conducted, completed on-time and followed-up to ensure closure of corrective actions.
- Assist with collation of PSW/PPAP/Customer approval reports.
- Assist with preparative work for internal and external Quality Assurance audits
- Collation and issue of Quality KPI’s; Calibrations Status, CPC status etc
- Effective time management – works effectively and accurately whilst under pressure
- Operates to high standards – produces accurate and professional work
- Timely and accurate production of all documents
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Can do, will do attitude – is helpful and supportive, is a team player
- Can work under pressure and deliver accuracy
- Demonstrates integrity – is trustworthy and able to operate to a high standard of confidentiality
- Professional and articulate
- Takes personal pride in delivery of all tasks and outputs
- At ease cultivating professional relationships as required
Key Competencies Required
• Invests in personal development,
• Is self-aware, authentic
• Is open to feedback
Drive for Results
• Delivers against targets in a way which is fast, agile and in line with our Company values
Attention to Detail
• Your work is complete and accurate
• Doing it before being asked
• Clear, concise, consistent and relevant for individual situations and understands, manages, and clarifies expectations
• Engages with key stakeholders prior to an important presentation/meeting to enlist their support
• Actively develop and maintain beneficial relationships and contribute towards a common goal
• Asking the right questions to clarify a situation
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control Teams
• Team Leaders
• Leather Workers
How to Apply
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com